Request a Quote
Motorcycle Insurance in Illinois
Illinois has a lot to offer motorcycle riders. You can save money commuting in Chicago, take advantage of the endless hours of the open road with rolling hills and farms, or even start your way down the iconic Route 66.
The one thing you need to do before you take off is to make sure you're legal. If you ride in Buffalo Grove IL you will have to carry the right kind of license or permit, register your motorcycle with the Illinois Secretary of State, and make sure you're carrying enough liability insurance.
Beyond Minimum Coverage
At STARS Insurance, we also help our motorcycle riders to find the kind of protection to suit their individual needs. Some may need higher limits because of particularly valuable bikes, while others need theft protection. Still, others add on coverage for their accessories, like electronics, a crash bar, or sidecars. You can also choose replacement coverage instead of repair, in some cases.
Motorcycle insurance is surprisingly inexpensive, but you may also qualify for discounts, such as:
- you may qualify for a multi-vehicle discount if you insure other vehicles through us;
- you can get a break by paying the full term on your premium or by renewing your current policy;
- if you use a recovery device;
- there can be a discount for taking a safety course or having a good driving record;
- and other discounts. Let us help you search for discounts.
Making sure you have the right coverage is at least one risk you can manage. You can also control your coverage level what extra kinds of protection you can add to your individualized motorcycle insurance policy. If you live in Buffalo Grove, IL, call STARS Insurance today so we can help you find the motorcycle insurance policy that's best for you.